Tuesday, October 18, 2011

"Honey, who is going to read this?"

My poor husband... I could see his wheels turning as I casually slipped in my idea of starting a blog before going to bed last night.  "Honey, who is going to read this?"  Poor guy just assumed I would be posting it on Facebook for all to see- exes, co-workers, acquaintances, the unassuming fertiles.  I hadn't actually thought that people would READ this, and they probably won't.  There's something that feels funny about letting everyone know about this type of blog.  I feel like it would be just inviting friends and family to feel bad for us- or God forbid to tell us all the stories about friends of friends who took a long time to conceive (I mean, at this point, we don't even know if that's an option for us).   I really just wanted to get all of my fears, frustrations, and self-pity out of my head and into the universe and if people actually want to read that, they are welcome ot it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment