Monday, October 24, 2011

Urology Appointment Tomorrow!

Since we are still in the "figuring out" stage, I get a lot of anxiety about these doctors' appointments.  Every appointment we've had so far has just meant lots of poking and prodding to my poor husband.  We also receive a lot of those infertility buzz words- "sperm donor," "adoption," etc.   We still have not figured out one thing about why this is happening.  We don't know if there's a blockage, if there's any hiding spermies, or if the hubs' parts just aren't working.  But I just keep thinking that tomorrow's the day- the day we hear "the news."  The day someone finally tells us that we cannot have kids.  Deep down in my gut, I just know that's the information we are going to eventually hear.  I try to be hopeful, but at the same time not get my hopes up.  It's not that I don't think those are bad outcomes, but they certainly take some time getting used to.  Here's hoping for news- ANY news tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Information whether good or bad makes you feel better. I hope things go well. Come over and visit sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck. I remember going through this myself. And it's hard but remember that once you know what's happening, you will know to proceed. And that will help.

    ReplyDelete